Monday, August 16, 2010

The long winding road.

I gotta say i feel blissful for being in pm16. The people here are great. I never fail too have a great laugh every once in awhile. Really what a cheerful class to be in.

But life always has its up's and down's. Time really does show a person true colors. It never fails to amaze me how some people can really turned out to become. Since the 3months being in NS up till now, I realised not everyone is as good as they seems. I don't think its because we think that they change but its just them showing us who they truly are.
As time passes you will only realize who are the ones that mean something to you and worth playing a part in your life. Its really a lifelong experience.

Lately my daughter been telling me lots of meaningful stuff. That is so not like her. Guess people tend to mature right? haha. And btw thanks. I appreciate it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment