Saturday, August 21, 2010

hello good morning. Have a nice day♥

How much does you guys know about me?
Not really much I guess.
so should i feel like
=)
or
=(
hmm?


Guess recently i been liking crowds. The more the merrier right. I really like being with people. I cant bare being alone.
And i have been wanting to get to know everyone better. Know my friends better and understand them. Am I friendly? haha, i hope so =)


Trials oficially starts on Monday. And to tell you the truth im barely prepared. Could not the find the motivation to study like i once used too during spm. Maybe its because of the absence of my brother who used to teman me for the weeks before spm. Studying used much more fun.
And i really gotta thank Anxin lots. Spending the weekend with me teaching me. I really do appreciate it.



ok. what a shitty update.
-.-

nites,
-cw-

No comments:

Post a Comment