Thursday, July 22, 2010

wee~

Guess today isn't my car day.
I almost got run down by TPY today with half my body still in the car! And she just started driving off. Gosh. Very scary ok.
Not too say mine was any better. First time drove an auto car today with my aunt beside me. She was really shouting throughout the whole journey. Her shouts really almost gave me a heart attack! Is it really that bad? Ok, i admit i don't have the habit of turning on the indicator but thr whr really no cars ok! ok, sorry bad habit=.=
Well, practice makes perfect ya!

Alright. Managed to starve during lunch break today. Was really proud of myself. But still temptation got the better of me. I just could not stand the aroma of waffles! >.<




*attempted hong kan G-01*


cheers,
-cw-

No comments:

Post a Comment