Tuesday, July 6, 2010

slow and steady.

Guess i'm already addicted to jogging. I really was feeling very uneasy this evening in college after missing my usual hour of jogging.
Gosh. Its like i cant sit still. Fresh air, yea thats what i need.
And it have been more than 3weeks since i started jogging and weight doesn't seem to decrease? instead it seems like im getting heavier! wtf =.=

Stayed back today for ermm..environmental club. Alright it was seriously lame i tell you. Every time I go for the meeting I always ask myself why am i even here? Gosh man.
Then stayed back till 6 to 'study'. And that don't work for me. I slept and facebook more than anything and i barely got pass the 2nd page of chem.


Old times huh. I guess all of us really miss it. Going through all the old photos really makes me feel sad. Guess people change through time.
Things were really simple back then.
sweet memories.


TONIGHT:
semi-final "holland vs uruguay"
I seriously wanna watch it tonight. 2.30a.m.
I have class 2moro morning though but who cares, its world cup man. It will be another 4years till i get too watch another semi-final again.
So anyone who read this, remember to call me at 2.30a.m. till i get up ya. I promise I will try my best not to close your phone. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment