Tuesday, June 15, 2010

bye bye my sweet little holidays.

My holiday is freaking ruined.
2 weeks holiday byebye just like that.
All thanks to my maid who happens to decide to go back during my holiday.
And guess when shes coming back? On the 27th. Goddamn her.
Now i have to take care of gramps for the whole holiday. Plus he is not those grateful normal kind of grandparents that one would normally expect. His just a freaking pain in the ass.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not a damn bit filial. I'm just doing this cos im force to and have no choice.
During college i can't go out cos i have exams, now i cant go out cos i have to take care of gramps.
So when the fuck can i get out?

What a holiday. That's life so accept it. Yea. I accept it but it fucking sucks.

I really wish that i could go back to college now. At least wouldn't be so boring.


(i'm sorry if i offended anyone. it was abit rude but i just had to get it out.)



-cw-

No comments:

Post a Comment