Monday, June 14, 2010

holidays! O.O

ok. screw this. I spent a whole hour editing this cbox shit. It sucks so bear with it. I dont like it either. Blogspot con me ok. =.=

I really am not in the blogging mood now but what the hell..might as well talk some crap.

Well. Sem1 exam is finally over. Really wasnt as bad as i thought and i barely studied. Compare to Jan intake..looks like March's sem1 is just a piece of cake? Ok...i btr not fail then...
I even learnt to hack a foosball machine. Free foosball from now on. hehe. And that cost us our physics study session. =) no regrets kay.

Our father joe is finally leaving us. Aiks father....We will miss u ya! Remember come meet us up when you have time.

Btw finally got to go to the redbox that i was longing for. I dint know the girls would get this high man. And all the songs they sang were like emo songs! Really its not like we were on our last day of college. Man..it really felt like last year..same emotions running.

Looks like everyone got back to hometown. And im stuck back here at PJ. I need a vacation man.
T.T

Enjoy your holidays ppl. its 2 weeks you know...2 weeks..
I took the trouble to upload this picha. thank me! XD 'all hail our father'


ok. 2weeks holiday resolution:
-EXERCISE! (i need MOTIVATION!)
-study a little little bit laa...
-and dont rot at home.


Alright. Thats it guys.
Happy nite. =)
-toodles- (im not gay. David taught me this)

-cw-

No comments:

Post a Comment