Monday, May 17, 2010

update.

Been awhile since i last blog. Well really blog. Ok...recently i dont have any inspiration to blog.

First i would really like to wish my math lecturer a
SUPER DUPER HAPPY >18 BIRTHDAY!
birthday girl so cute wei.

Shes the best and most awesome teacher that i have ever met. Without fail everyday she will surely call me out...ask me if im sleeping or come tease me. Cant help la..i know im cute. (XD)
Anyway hope you have a great day!
*happy birthday from pm16*

Recently i've got lots of new names. And it all started with PATRICK. (i really look like starfish meh??) then become patpat....after that fatrick(swt). And riya likes to call me chee WANG!



look alike meh? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^






But still compare to my gay friend David..its nothing. He approximately have 1 new nickname every 2 days..too many i lost count what are they. kesian him la always kena bully by popo. or is it like what ms. tan says 'lovers starts from enemies'? hmmm
gayvid. XD

Tell you few days back i heard from a friend from pm17, he told me bout his class and about the problems happening. At that time i really thought pm16 was really awesome. What more could i ask for? As day by day passes i feel more and more at home at pm16. I dno bout the others but im sure college life for me for the next year is gonna be a fun ride.


my inspiration. swt..only photo i have of you la...

btw i got the inspiration to write this from my sailormoon fren. She btr be writing her post now too.

Oh yea..ok...i realised i SUCK at directions. A 10mins drive turned out to be a 45mins drive. From subang go pj i can direct go to shah alam tim =.= after that have to go back taylors somemore. SORRY voon&huey! next time belanja u teh tarik k?

signing off,
-cw-

2 comments:

  1. wtf, gayvid? swt. haha, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS 陈美凤. Patrick, you srsly look like patrick weyh. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL omg yea, you seriously look like patrick!!! no joking!!! XD

    ReplyDelete