Saturday, May 22, 2010

a kinda small gathering.

The month of may. Seems like every1 is having their birthday this month. Haven stop wishing ppl this few days.
Well, i did not start the day GOOD! Getting up at 6.30AM on a SATURDAY is really bad! its 1 of the 2days in a week whr i get to slp in and i gotta get up so freaking early for the driving lesson. ok, that was still ok. I need the lessons la... i give face to the instructor. I waited till 7.15...still haven come. call him dont want pick up. Darn assh*le ffk me. Afternoon still got guts call me tell me Sunday morning 7am go for lesson. WTF! Tak boleh tidur again! CLB! I was very diplomatic though telling him its ok but inside " f*ck you".

As we all know, S5 is always famous for its last minute planning. A wonder the plan work out today. The plan only finalize in the afternoon and we manage pull 9 ppl to come. Awesome. Present also last minute buy. 2nd time bought a present from 'I need House'.
Btw, I paid 20BUCKS for a damn white chicken rice for dinner. =.= plus the chicken rice outside my house tasted a million times better and cheaper.
Anyway it was nice meeting back my old buddies xingkun. recently very smart d. Must be the lack of girls at his college. Yy and ss also. Looks like their doin good. We really had a good crap session today.
CCC looks like his having the time of his life at TARC. As for yen. Barely talk to her today but still wish you luck in college la.


nites,
-cw-

No comments:

Post a Comment