Friday, February 12, 2010

NS break finally arrive man!

its been 6weeks man..6 tiresome weeks and im finally back! back 2 my home sweet home.
Yeah. No more getting up at 5am man.
No more hearing the jurulatih nagging.
No more listening 2 the surau singing.
AND no MALAYS 4 1week man!
wow...
ppl tell me NS would be awesome after the first week. But wth man they juz talk talk talk and TALK. God the trainers are long-winded like some old grandmother's ass. we dint even get 2 play with water yet and lets not get 2 the community service yet cos it sucks man.
okay. The food. What do they serve us? smelly egg...vege with worms...fish with hardrock skin with disgusting sauce. wtf man and they force us 2 eat it.
Seriously NS let me down man..

though thr are stuff that are worth saying.
  • I lost 5kg. woohoo! wad a great success man!
  • independent...abit la at least..
  • found many new friends.
  • Malay girls are not bad i tell you..seriousl
  • but malays still ****!
But still ntg btr than home sweet home man. yea its the best.
After this I have 3weeks more 2 go. Still hoping that it will get better.
And finally I miss all of you. I miss the moments we spent 2gether. Our s5 moments man. They are priceless. No one can replace you all. I learnt that from NS.
Make sure there is a gathering 4 our gang this week no matter what man. Cant wait 2 see ur faces.
You guys are the best! I love you guys!

after... before...
-cheeweng-

No comments:

Post a Comment