Monday, February 15, 2010

Memories...

alright. im right here now thinking how you guys are doing. Yea I really miss you guys. Miss our outings miss our silly talks and our form 5 moments. Form 5 was really 1 of the best year of my life, getting to know you guys.
During my time in NS I really learnt to treasure you guys.

leong ANXIN! this is 1 guy that kept close contact with me. sounds gay man..
his a sucker man but still a great friend always sending crap msgs to me and calling me 2 talk crap. yea that was fun. And seems like every girl in college has join 'the anxin a.k.a. RAIN fans club'. hoho great success.

zhihueydaughter. Yea my tiny daughter. I really thought i was gonna lose contact with her in the last few weeks. Well things are getting better again. A very ganas and cute girl. Also in college now so all the best in it and dont 4get dis cute mummy here a!

KahYenDaiJie. My daib jie! hehe.Miss you alot lo. Everytime outing you cant make it. Miss ur daibness. Miss our daib talks in class and the sms we had b4 exam and also during my hard times you calm me down. so THANKS haha i really mean it. I know you busy nowadays working as teacher assistant worr. but promise you will come during our next gathering ya!

CCC*kai dai* my brother who teman me during exams. The time we spent together especially during exams i will never forget man. We played dota 4 almost de whole day man during SPM. Woohoo! SPM times and our last minute spot question was so accurate. Awesome man. Hope you do well man.

XianVoon. The lame joker man! miss his lame jokes. And he always ffk me most of the time! Well heard that he is a nerd in college d. Well how nerd can mickey mouse be? =.= and MJ the crap talker who is making big business out thr. Wonder how many girls he pikat d...

and also JiaEr my heng dai who going argentina soon. Always our event planner. Well hope will not lose contact with you man. 1year in argentina. thats a long time man.

and finally to all my scout brothers! I just wanna tell you NS is nothing compare to 9th PJ scout! We march a million times better than them..we oraganise stuff freaking way better than them and we goddamn more fun than them! Really miss scouting. Hope we can have a gathering someday and lets go live in the forest for 1 week! hoho

you guys were awesome!

the gathering 2moro..lets hope it goes well. =)
-cw-

No comments:

Post a Comment