Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life is no Fairy Tail

Life is no fairytail. Yea, no matter how good i treat you, i guess i still would not be the one huh? the one that was always by your side no matter during your ups and down, whenever you had any problem. I guess its still not good enough huh. Maybe his just better in some other way.
Or is it just fate between both of you and no fate between us?
You dont always get what you want..thats life.
I dont know how long more i can wait? The longer i wait the more painful it will get in the end. Is it worth it? I really dont know.
Someone guide me please?
Guess i kinda always relate myself to those fairytail where im always the 3rd person who always try his best and ending up getting nothing and only becoming the best man. Sad huh?

Someone told me I should just let go. There are many more people in this world that will appreciate u more. but do you know how hard is it to let go?

No comments:

Post a Comment