Wednesday, December 15, 2010

holidays

Holidays started. And I hate the quietness and loneliness being alone at home. I do miss my friends.
Just went pd during the weekends, though the trip was unplanned I kinda enjoyed it. Maybe I enjoyed the feeling of not knowing what is gonna happen next. 1 year ago at this very same time I was at fraser. Though there were ntg much to do at either place, I enjoyed it. I guess all you need is being together with the people dear to you =)
I told myself to get a job for this holiday, and yea im still jobless. Its not that easy finding a job huh?...

I guess I always have this post-trip dilemma. Being bored to death for the past 2 days already.
And it really got me thinking bout alot of stuffs.
Feelings are really complicated. They always come and go. Im really confused with it. What should I do? Someone guide me please?

No comments:

Post a Comment