Saturday, April 17, 2010

i wish time walk backwards.

1 word to describe my trip.
'UNBELIEVABLE'
yea. I really had a great time with you all.
I never expected it to be this fun and memorable but it was really really much better than i expected.

Why does time have to pass so fast. 3days just pass just like that. How i wish i could stay there forever. Really you guys really made me realise how much i miss highschool.
We are crazy..and i ♥ it.

Im really gonna miss you guys...especially my daijie. I dno went i will be seeing you again since you are gonna start coll soon. So you really gotta take care and dont forget ur daid!
I dont know when the next gathering is gonna be or the next trip but i will never forget my BFF. BFF comes only few times in a lifetime and i will make sure i will hold on tight to you all and never let go.



I ♥ YOU GUYS

-cw-

No comments:

Post a Comment