Thursday, March 11, 2010

thats life.

NS finally ended...yea..what a relieved i had to say that i got release from that place..well that was what i thought in the beggining. But seriously no matter how much i hate that place when im back home i realise i kinda miss it. Miss the adrenaline...miss the fun..and most of all miss my friends...
you guys really etch a scar in my head. Really had fun with you guys. Ham gang was awesome. The crap we talk about made me really happy. I miss my mango, crab and every1. Without you guys i wonder how i would really go through NS. I realise i only treasure stuff when things have past. And Edward sm really sorry i dint help you when you needed help the most. SORRY!!

Juz got my result yesterday. Its not bad. 10As but i dun feel excited or anything. Maybe cos every1 getting damn high results that i feel juz normal. Yea its just normal.
And our gathering after that..tell you i was really dissapointed. why is s5 not together. And its getting worst. some goes redbox then some goes pool. wtf man. You call this a gathering? When i saw the whole s2 gang together..i was asking myself..what happen to us??
Well barely 3months and looks like our s5 gang is starting to break up. Sad thing i guess.
And i gotta a feeling the next gathering will really be in a long long time.


Well. Thats LIFE man.

No comments:

Post a Comment