Friday, August 21, 2009

I <3 PN. PHANG!!!

Just as i said, pn. phang i love you! Yes! juz keep continue zating me, and kutuk me whenever u can....fine~!

I know u have fun zating me and so i tell you I love IT! Come on. You are now officially my fav teacher! muacks <3

and THANK me huey 4 not letting u stand out in front! You owe me!


Damn, now i realise wads the difference. 5S5 and 5S3.
Extra class 2day they occupy 3 full tables and what about us? Juz dat 1 + table of people. Thats really sad man...come on its spm man...cant we juz think bout it for god's sake. We gotta chg man...we really gotta....

had another failed study group 2day. lets see....we studied 4 bout...hmmm...10mins? Then we started cam-retarding like always.

haha..i promised you not to put de damn retard 1 and i kept my promise!





pray 2 god. Amen.


ok. Holidays 1 week. I made up my mind. Gonna b a nerd 4 1 week. Yes! You heard me! lets study man!


-cheeweng-

No comments:

Post a Comment